lol

so let me get this st8… i put a siq chip in my moms 08 civic and i can go race shyt?

yup:lol:

that simple

maybe i just had too much common sense to understand the joke

holy shit,. i knew that name looked familiar. that kid is running old turbo setup, he bought my turbo kit and exhaust

do you think he blew his motor or did it run longer

YEP I DID

<---- i went there

love you kevin

coming from the kid that has only had pieces of shit for cars

your right but it was funny

so is your car history

just b/c you pay a ungodly amout on your car payment… to have that nice car … really i dont get it … I could get a car like yours or even better and live in a small apt but i decided to pay $1600 a month mortgage…aqnd drive a car that is paid for and not have to impress people on what car i drive… so really let me know when you are done trying to make yourself sound so much better them me… i really dont give a fuck …grow up …really

omg you totally got me mike. im so jealous of your house and shitty cars. im just here in my small apartment with my ungodly car payment, just driving around impressing people. man i hate my life. god i should just grow up. maybe you should shut your fucking mouth about my old setups and i wont make fun of you.

wow you suck kevin!

you can keep going it makes you sound better

i do suck, having a small apartment and a ungodly car payment that i have to impress people make me suck big time

omg f body drama with the hondas??

do you feal better yet?

i dont drive a honda, and i want nothing to do with hondas.

no drama, just someone that thinks they are funny when they have no room to say shit about anyone

nope you still dont feal better yet

keep going get it out

mike shut the fuck up

kevin I think there is other issues that we need to talk about here