Lols accident in Sam' s Club Plaza

On my way to the Sprint PCS store to fix my phone, I noticed a checktowaga police car blocking the two handicaped parking spaces in front of Aspen Dental. As I was walking inside the door I saw this dark blue Jetta half way inside the clinic :lol: …the freaking car crashed into Aspen Dental. I guess the driver wanted to make some more parking space :rofl:

that’s gotta be the funnies thing I have ever seen so far

:needpic:

:word:

yeah!..I was so mad

that’s the why I went to Sprint PCS, the screen on my camera phone is broken

Hopefully it’ll be on the news

Hmm my bet was that it was an old person.

In my best old lady voice “I thought I was hitting the brake. I don’t know what happened.”

:word: :lol:

the was was made of bricks and glass and the parking space is very small…

off topic LOVE THE AVITAR

doooooood, you were in the SPRINT STORE… SOMEONE had to have a camera phone!

lol

IB4That’llBuffRightOut

haha… avitar is teh roxor…

KILLA BEEEEZZZZ

Lots of people were taking pictures including the cops with their camera phones :lol:

OT: Thank you. I don’t know many Wu lovers out there except me and drugdealer and now you.

Back on topic:
Has anyone found anything about who was driving? I hope it was an old person because if we have enough incidents with them perhaps NY DMV will wake up a require increased testing when you reach a certain age. Come to think of it…I would like increased testing for everyone. It doesn’t take an old person to drive like shit.

OT - Actually I hate Wu_Tang. So now I hate both of you guys and drugdealer.

damn.

FTW

Take your anti-Wu-off-topic ass outta here sir.:slight_smile:

Fatty Turd Wink??

I have no idea what FTW means.

Fuck The Wu - I think he means :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t have to be an old chick… it could be a young chick…

OT - SMBBC u all :wink:

For
The
Win

OMH

Hahaha thats great.

On my way home from school last night, around 7PM I hit the off ramp at William Street. I make it to the light then out of nowhere come police, firefighters, etc. I’m thinking to myself, WTF? They stop under the overpass (I was making a left toward Union) and get out, rush over the barrier and stop behind it. I finally get close enough to see whats happenning… someone drove BEHIND the barrier and between the graded rocks and the barrier between the road, and got stuck up there. How the hell do you get in there? Was a crazy drivers night, I guess.