WHAT THE FawK RETARDED OLD PEOPLE

Ok, I just saw some old guy driving on the 90. He was going East. In the West lane. Yes, the wrong way on the thruway. wow. I called the cops, but got put on hold. WHO THE HELL GETS PUT ON HOLD WHEN THEY DIAL 911!!! WTF!

Discuss.

IB4 the edit of your title.

i think its messed up actually that you could be getting murdered and you need to wait to talk to a dispatcher…

lol where on the 90…i was there not too long ago

Maybe because they recieved a bunch of calls about it??? Sad though that someone like that would still have their license :shakes head:

Ah well, steer clear and laugh it off. Hopefully events like this MIGHT open people’s eyes… but I highly doubt it.

I tell my assailant to “hold.”

people that are half in the grave should not be operating a 4000lb vehicle

^ old people shouldn’t be allowed to drive anything that can’t go fa-

waitaminnit…old people shouldn’t be allowed to drive.

what was he driving?

You’ve been seeing a lot of wierd shit lately.

:lolham:

Um, how could you see that he was old? Seeing as you are passing each other at a relative speed of 110MPH? (55x2) :gotme: How do you know it wasn’t just a drunk?

Might’ve been a Buick :gotme: :mamoru:

lol

1. I was going the same direction as his. He was on the other side of the median, in the oncoming lanes. He had grey hair. I could see it from the oncoming headlights in his car.
  2. I think it might have been a Buick.

They need to start re-testing drivers when they turn like 60 or something.

That would actually make sense. NYS is too busy making money.

That would actually make sense. NYS is too busy wasting money.

^^ Corrected.

Ya know what sucks?, once he gets pulled over he will more than likely get let off because he’s old. Even if prosecuted, the lawyer can just argue that he was disoriented because of his age. If it were any of us, we would be in jail for wreckless endangerment. ok rant over.

There was some old broad in a minivan that floored it up the curbed sidewalk… up a slight hill… took out an awning and the wood holding it up, went up 2ft. of boulders (not sure how in a Caravan), clipped a couple cars on her way, and finally ended up 60 feet in the open grass. There was burned rubber marking her path the whole way. And you know what she got? A fucking warning. She could’ve easily killed people sitting or something out of their condos. I should see if I still have pics from the horror.

I think that was me on the 90. Fawk you, whippersnapper!