Old Peoples Driving

So today my day starts off with a nice run in with the elderly. I was at the gym with my friend melly walking on the olyptical, when melly starts yelling at me that someone hit my car. I look outside and sure enough there is a car in my back bumper. I go outside to see that it is a 84yr old woman driving! She tells me she was trying not to hit the pop bottle.( glad she missed that pop bottle and hit my car) she then gets outta her car and licks her hand to try to rub off the damage to my car. (are u kidding me) she then parks and goes in to Fantastic Sams to get her hair done. So I had to call the cops on a 84yr old woman. She really didnt seem to care becasuse she said she was getting a new car( mind u the car she was driving now had been threw a few wrecks) So now i have to get my back bumper repainted, GREAT!!

Why do old people drive!!!!!!!!

because i want to

speaking of old people…
monday there was an old lady pulled over on rt 30./ardmore blvd. in forest hills, between drew’s & toco bell

she was going the wrong way…going east in the west bound lanes…LOL

looked like she had come down one of the streets that come down from greensburg pike & made a left into the west bound lanes instead of going on the other side of the median to the east bound lanes

I had a guy coming at me on Rt. 51 by the Elizabeth bridge going up the hill. Still not sure how he managed that one.

It’s a tough one. It would be hard to give up your independence, but at some point you can become a hazard to yourself and everyone else.

So more importantly, did you give her a card to get her hair done by you instead of Fantastic Sams?

I can’t wait till I am old. I am going to hit shit, fart in front of people all the time, and wear the same clothes every day.

You’re going to wait to get old to do this? I started when I was 14?

:whitey:

Plus you can move in and mooch off of your kids to take care of you. Free living, free food, 24/7 care at no cost. :bigthumb:

NO whitey i did not give her my card, Fantastic Sams is where she belongs!!:nuts:

do like devin and honk at old people until they pull off the road :rofl:

It should be mandatory, when you hit 60, they take you out and shoot you in the head.

so no one ever retires, and no social security is collected…brilliant!!!

everyone should go back to driving school.

Everyone should START in driving school. Ooooooh, I parked between cones. That’ll really help out when you have to do a panic stop on wet roads.

fixed

I think it should be re-test around age 60-65
Then again once you’re over 70.

Anybody over 80, who still drives…should be tested every year.

i have been saying that older people should be retested. i think it would be great idea. i would hate to have to give up my driver’s license but if i would pose a hazard to myself or others i would quit driving

f that…retest at 55

Retest every 5-10 years. Period.

With a real-world test.

I still stand by my original post. Just think, no more waiting in line while they play lotto, and try to decide which scratch off ticket to buy…no more waiting while they bitch about a resturant bill being off by 33 cents…

Stirrin the shit kettle.