London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

im not either. hey jd and 2foutri i wanna see your cars. next time you got em in tell me. if i have a break im usually in the com lab in the shop wearing a blue jean john deer hat. just come up and talk to me. hope to see you guys around.

sorry, I do not come on here as often as I used to, but i was lookin for around 9500, but i have found somehtign else interesting so i may keep my car instead of starting a new project.

ok cool. i love your 240 corey its sick. i wish it was a KA turbo but what are you gonna do.

hotrod… i am usually in the body shop or upstairs in the C building… if theres a class in the body shop im usually the one in red coveralls

lol. its coming along… dude if u saw that car when i bought it??? it was a fuckin wreck… the whole passenger side was sitting in the passenger seat… the front bumper was on it when i got it and havetn found a stock replacement yet… coming along… an understatement.

lol ok ok i get it. you should see mine. its junk! i wish i had an s14. so much nicer. oh well my 240 is for beating the hell out of it lol. thats why i love s13, any dents are just “battle scars”.

and jd im usually never in the body shop lol. ill try and find you one day though. where do you usually park your 240?

funk night at call the office… come on out. 930-10ish

no thanks. i might not even be going to LAC tonight hvent decided yet

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4472/48666196ea8.th.jpg

thanks again buddy!

you pulled your tranny???

ya…throw out…took 11hrs went back in smooth as a freshly shaved…

i couldn’t lift the tranny all the way over my head :frowning:

well here is the story boys… driving down richmond st … cab driver stoppes in the middle of the road to let people in…i honk my horn… we both drive away…i get pulled over…careless driving, too close at a high rate of speed (aka parked?) at the end… no car 7 days… no licence 7 days. and a 110 fine…
lesson learned… no honking :slight_smile:

That sucks, it makes no sense to me.

i hope your goin to fight it… thats bullshit for sure… its not hard to tell its the end of the month

they impounded your car for ‘careless driving’ ??

explain your story better please… and what exactly were you charged with?

what do the tickets say exactly… charge description and HTA section #

Offence of : follow too closely
sect: 158 (1) highway traffic act

thats all i am fined with

and they impounded your car for 7 days and suspended your license for 10 for that?

yes… … well i found out they F-ed up…i got a lawyer today… i was told to rip up the ticket because they have messed up… now they are sending me a summons for court to get a new charge. SO as of now im not charged with anything AND i still have no car and NO licence… which is against the law… so the lawyer said for me to go to the MTO and get my shit back…we will see how that goes

that sucks so much. i cant belive that.