London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

any of you guys have to drive your car yesterday in london? i did and it was brutal. took me 5 mins to go through oxford and clarke, i couldnt get goin. at a green light.
i hate london weather

im glad im done skool in 3 weeks

i got my ride back finally! been driving everywhere. no problems i have shitty tires too. but i have working VLSD

i got a working VLSD too but my car doesnt grip at all it sucks. im glad im not driving it in the winter

I got no VLSD or ABS not to many problems so far

i got abs. you at school right now jd?

i was done at 11 :frowning:

ah lucky you. my friend pee just got a new 240, its blue. gonna go for a rip on sunday. i cant wait. its so much faster then his red one.

Stu were u on oxford past wonderland heading east around 830 or so this morning?

yea i was in a red one this morning at like 720-8 on my way to school. i didnt see you though. i was driving a lowered red s13 stock everything else.

hmm i swore it was white and it had gold mesh rims too… i was in my work truck.

oh no that one lives in byron. its nice. lowered with rims and exhuast. i wish mine looked like his.

red S13 crash into pole…anyone here? just happened southdale area.

NO!!! well one more to find in the junkers lol. those parts are mine!!!

Any of you guys got an extra transmission?, or have a shop they recommend ofr transmission work here in London?

do i even wanna know what you did to your transmission? and they may have a spare laying around at andy’s auto wreckers. 300 000 km on it. still good.

I got a replacement tranny installed now :D. My old one ended up with a broken 5th gear shift fork, and a chewed up reverse idler, and i wasn’t shifting into or driving in reverse at the time.

sick lol i cant wait for the first meeting guys!!!

Just to update everyone on the street racing fine i got… i was found not guilty yesterday!..now the fight for the money back

Street racing fine?!?!?, anyway great to hear you not being charged with it

i hope everyone will be going to the bings meet? in st catherines.