London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

hey guys my car goes on the road this week, who wants to cruise this weekend lol

so how many guys actuall meet each week?
i may come out not that my car is painted but it needs to be worth it

well i work till midnigh right now but im startin a noon to 9 shift soon so after that i can meet up. we havent really been meeting cause brendan and mark are out of town and mark kinda ran the meets. side note. on sunday the 22 is CSCSat grandbend and its also burgerfest. we are going oon a big cruise with like 20 cars all the way there. so if you wanna come pm me for details.

hotrod-- im already goin to cscs this weekend. with a another guy from here and probs a few other ricers but… im sure i will see some SON members there. il by in my Rootbeer brown s14 with bronze wheels and a burnt orange s13 with black wheels.

well you should cruise up with us. weare leavng from the canadian tire at hyde park and fanshawe. we are meeting there at 930 am and leavin at 10 from grandbend. got a huge group of cars. nice and rice. please cruise with us. we need more 240sxs

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36844

Anyone going to go?

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36844

Can anyone else not edit their posts? Or am I just failing miserably?

i wanna go so bad as long as its not during my vacation. out of the country from the 2nd till the 15th

Kr- il go. its not far for me… i used to work there

why is the good events always on days i cant go

Who drives the navy blue chuki? I walked in front of you while you were at the red light at Wharncliffe and Baseline.

prob pete brooks

I know Pete and it wasn’t him. Assuming we are talking about the same Pete.

well pete just sold his this week so maybe it was his car but with a different driver lol

Anyone got a clutch disc for a ka24de? Need it tonight, lol.

Anyone going to Pro Am @ Downsview this weekend?

anyone around/new these days? just moved back to london a couple weeks ago

Hey, your still alive. What are you doing back in London? I’m in Barrie now but I’ll be around for a week mid-October.

yea, i have a habbit of unexplained extened absences haha.
done my co-op in ottawa, and now i just have a couple months of school left,then i’m out into the workforce.

I live in london, just got a 240sx. Anyone want to cruise sometime? PM me