windsor,london area meet

i posted about this last year but no one was interested. or didnt see the post. i am hoping to have a meet down in the windsor, london, chatham area this year. i would liek to meet some of you guys and shoot the shit. i havent been able to make it to any of the t.o area meets last year. i do plan on coming down to the teckademics drift/car show this spring though so maby a meet would happen there. i would like to meet some of you. the only member i have met with is paul/axlerod… if anyone is interested p.m me or let me know.
Brent

hey, im in London and will definately be going to any events in the london/windsor area, it’ll be good to know people from the most Southern and western part of ontario as it would make the cruises to t.o/Niagra area meets so much better. im curious to see how many people we would have from this area.

Well the best thing I can suggest is maybe put something together. Have a date, time and place picked out as well as some activities or something. Just posting up for interest in meet sometimes is’nt enough. Nothing has to be set in stone but at least people would know what to expect if they come. :smiley:

Good luck man.

Easy 8)