London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

Wednesday night Christmas eve meet anyone? haha

^^ mine is sleeping for the winter :frowning:

I know this is a shot in the dark but does anyone on here know someone with the intake tube for an sr that goes between the mafs and the turbo inlet. I am just looking for sometign local so i do not have to drive a long way to get a cheap part.

Thanks in advance.

Corey

no, but do you by any chance go to fanshawe?. ive been seeing a black s13 there

Thanks anyways. I do not go to fanshawe. My car is put away for the winter. I may keep it away this summer as well or possibly even sell it as I am laid off right now and I am going back to school. Also does anyone know where I can get some exhaust work done reasonably cheap. This is for my truck(1990 Toyota 4x4) not my car.

I drive a dark green S13, you may have seen it. I always see a maroon-ish S14 there in the same lot.

I always see that flat black s13 too. He rocks the sleepy eyes, anybody on here.

And i think ive seen you Mr.K. Are you an older man? I keep seeing you going down warncliff towards springbank/horton.

Negative, I’m 20 =p. I usually don’t travel on wharncliff, I’m usually more around wonderland/wellington/veteran’s memorial-ish.

oh. Ya I’m more in the westmount area. Don’t think I’ve seen you.

that would be me… thats my Rootbeer Met S14 with 270r front bumps and bronze wheels

what program you take?

i still see that red s13 too at fanshawe but i cant remember his name i met him last year

Indeed indeed, that’s the one. I’m in Computer Systems Technology. It’s alright so far, have to work at the same time, so it kind of sucks x_x.

Mr. K, I think I saw you in St thomas on friday night at the corner of talbot and first. You were waiting at the light on first going towardw wellington. If that wasn’t you it was other guy in a black s13 hatch. It was around 5:45 ish

That’s quite possible, I don’t remember what I was doing friday night, but I do drive through that intersection a ton, given it’s on the way to work, my gf’s and pretty much everywhere I go. What were you driving?

I do remember seeing your 240sx a few times when I had my silver TA, it was rather nice, I’ll have to see it when you take it out from storage (I think it’s stored?).

Yes my car is in storage right now. Altough it may stay there most of this summer as well. I was driving my 1990 Toyota 4x4 pickup9 Forest Green). I want to bring my car out for at least the cruise night if they have one this year.

Does anyone know of a shop in the London-ish area that sells racing seats or whatever? I like the shape of the stock seats…but after 30 minutes or so, I get serious lower back pain, so I’m looking for something a little different, heh.

Or does anyone have one in their car I can sit in briefly? rofl.

Unauthorized performance on Dundas usually has them in their showroom. It shares a parking lot with pizza pizza or mr. Sub near third street. Also performance unlimited used to have a few lether ones in stock that were grey and on sale, this was a few months ago however. It is on first street in the strip mall/plaza on the corner of first and dundas, behind Value Village. Hope this helps.

I’ve been to performance unlimited before…ok place. The seat they had there at the time was just some plastic thing with a cheap leather cover…kind of not what I’m looking for, might be a step in the wrong direction for me =p.

I’ll check out Unauthorized performance sometime though.

Thanks for the info.

No problem. Sometimes Carlos at ASC has them in the showroom as well.

so who’s still around in london these days?