London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

Saw a black s13 looks stock, going down oxford last night around 1. Anybody on here?

I am although I may not have my car out this summer

I am.

well guys i’m kinda back from the dead as i am building a RB20 coupe in my garage right now. estimated completion time is within 3 weeks. ill come out to some meets then.

^^ damn really? I want to see that. Im Spencer, Kevins friend. I want to see the finished product.

gimmie a couple weeks

Stu, how long now? lol Send me some pic’s.

check my facebook dude. its gonan be a bit. hopefully the exhaust comes this week.

sorry, this is not the best place for a shop plug

-spd

what?

Black S13 hatch today at fanshawe, anyone here?

Anyonw with a swap who needs an etest should just take it to the dealership. I got mine done and they only charged me for the etest and did not charge me to write a letter for the hotrod etest. I also went back later and got a letter saying my car has a swap and unlike most dealerships they did not date it so I can just photocopy for next time unlike most places that date it so you have to go back every 2 years for a new one.

Corey, did you take your car out? I’m almost positive I saw it last night I think. Pulling onto Oxford.

Yes I did. I got a new job so i had some money. I was probably coming out of my parking lot. I live right across from Fleetway. Did you sell your car or did you end up keeping it?

Hey Do any of you guys know the guy who owned the cranberry 240 a few years back?

lol. You live about viewing distance from where I am right now. I’m just by the mosque thing on Oxford.

My green 240sx still lives, has white rims on it at the moment. I’m probably looking to sell it though, my gf’s dad is basically offering me his cr-v that needs an engine for nothing.

Thats cool. Do you ever go to the London “meets” if they are even still having them? What is an engine worth for a CRV? It’s not somethign I have seen very many in the junk yards

I don’t know anything about the london meets.

I believe a CR-V engine goes for just over $1k.

the last I heard people still met on wednesday night. Also I do not know if anyone knows about anything about them but there is a group called the L-dot tuners. One of them followed me one night to White Oaks and gave me a card and tried to get me to join their club.

On a different note hotrodstu77, did you ever get your RB20 running?

dont join Ldot they pride themselves on having 16 second cars and more lime green paint then anyone else. ya corey i live right by you and i have plates now. gimmie a call or text at 519-660-9936 and you can check her out. youll see me around. i live right by oxford dodge and work thier too.