London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

hey guys out in london. i got a special deal on falken tires rite now. and it just so happens that im making a trip out 2 london on april 21 if u would like to arrange sumthing we can also do that

Falken 512
195/60/14 - $342
205/65/15 - $370
195/60/15 - $348
205/50/15 - $383
205/45/16 - $460
205/50/16 - $500
205/55/16 - $500
205/40/17 - $405
215/45/17 - $472
215/50/17 - $473
225/45/17 - $543
235/45/17 - $530
225/40/18 - $572

Falken Azenis 615
205/50/15 - $520
215/40/17 - $650
225/45/17 - $702

these prices do not include mounting and balancing but do include taxes.
if u are in the market for only 2 tires or stagered sizes plz contact me.

there will be a $100 deposit.

please email me at da_shadow_boxa@hotmail.com thank you

Ok, time for a meet, where and when? Any time and any place is good for me.

Edit: except next weekend cause thats my 19th birthday and I have to go get crunked.

hey. I wont be makin it because i do not get my car from storage till the 28th.

iam in bro just let me knwo when

so this wednesday (april 18th) , addelade and huron tim horton’s @9:45 sounds ok with me, i can spare some time around then

cool, lets bust out the list.

1. krgoodwin (kyle)
  2. Elroy
  3. Specialblend?

if we’re going to meet on wednesday anyway, why not meet with LAC (London Auto Club)?

Wednesday Nights 9:30pm
Blockbuster Parking Lot, Maisonville Mall

i’ve got to go to the LAC meet this week so i won’t be able to come if they’re then. i figure we could just meet up there, larger meets are always nicer anyway.

input?

I suppose we can meet with LAC. doesn’t matter to me, I like smaller groups. Besides most of the LAC guys drive rolling wastes of money (cavalier and such).

how bout meet up at the huron addelaide timmis, let everyone get introduced, and drive to the lac meet together?

i like this idea. i’d be up for that.

some of the LAC cars are nice, but there is a good amount of shit too.

thast ok i guess but i dont think we should make it a habit of meeting up with lac because come on guys we do drive nismo. but its all good and im in for wed. 9:45

I will not be able to go for a few more weeks, but i was just kinda curious, what kind of mods do you guys have, I have only ever seen a few 240’s in london and area, and they were all stock looking.

Corey

my old pignose hatch was stock from outside except it was dumped on D2s for a while, it had a twin cam swap and stuff though. current one is a '92 style hatch, completely stock from outside. both are black with 7 spokes.

My car is so stock it hurts, lol. I was going to get some suspension shizz, but I bought another car so I’m poor again. oh well.

at the moment my car is lowered with tein springs and struts. i have a cold air intake and a head light conversion. i have some new seats but im getting eye surgry so i haven’t had any money to work on my car with cause it alll was goin to that and now im in between jobs lol so that dont help the flow.

my '90 pignose is pretty stock, just a few little things done to it like lowering springs, '94 vlsd, electric fan, short shifter, and a cat-back,
i still have to roll, and do a little pull on my fenders to fit my summer wheels
just starting to build my high compression motor though, so that should be fun

nice. cant wait to meet up with you guys in a few weeks. Il post on here when i gert my car back and keep watchin for when you guys meet.

Corey

alright, so tomorrow night (wednesday april 18th) at 9:45 at the timmis at huron and adelaide, then we’ll go meet up with the london auto club if we feel like
if you are late and no one is at the timmis, go to the richmound and fanshawe blockbuster as we may have left.

i’m there for sure, hope to some some of you out there
cheers

I’ll meet up with you guys Wednesday. I drive a white 95. Bone stock.

sounds good boys ill be there