London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

wednesday at 8PM, the tim hortons at adelaide & huron.

i should actually be out this week, i don’t see anything that i’ll have to do for once.

now that i’ve said that, the car will be broken or something.

i should be able to make it out,
but then i’m always there…

sweet thanks ill be there i prob wont have my 240 though cause its not saftied yet but ill be there in a saturn vue cause i wianna see some of your 240s

I may make it im not too sure yet.

corey i hope you can go cause i wanna see your car cause it seems like you have done most of the mods i am planning to do sometime soon.

well it was a pretty decent turn out i guess. i wil be there next week two but then ill be out of province for the next two after that unfortunTLY

sorry i wasnt there, i went swimming instead of standing outside in the 30 degree heat. Should probably be there next week.

Corey

I will be there this week for sure. Thanks in advance for keepin my gas tank for me. See you boys tomorrow night.

Corey

I’ll bring the tank to the meet
do we want to pick a different location, or still the timmis?

doesnt matter to me

i don’t care where it is either, just post the location before 6 tomorrow, i should actually be there for more than a minute this time.

same time?

lets keep it the same i guess, avoid confusion
and yea, same time
8:00pm huron and adelaide timmis

I don’t think I’ll be coming, really long day.

would one of you guys want to be incharge of regional leader on takeit2thetrack.ca for these london meets?

keep everyone else out there updated with information / location , etc, etc.

I would, but theres not a whole lot of track interest in London. I think I’m pretty much the only one who goes to track days.

i will be going to many track days once my car is on the road!

are you guys talking about a road course, drag strip or homo drift?

if it’s drag, a bunch of people from LAC are going to sparta/st. thomas on friday night, 6-10PM. i should have the talon there.

what are people saying this Wednesday?

i’m in pei! its so nice here. no 240’s though :frowning: everyone here seems to be obsessed with mustangs.

Why the hatred on drifting? Its a hell of a lot more fun and 1/4mile.

Anyways, I believe takeit2thetrack.ca is more focused on lapping and drifting than drag.