Long Island girls do it better

cool story chris

I see. She appears to be quite handsome

Why are you so concerned with making sure that everyone on shift thinks you pick up girls and get laid?

check out this accent. not sure if ya’ll have seen this. apologize if its a repost or you think its off topic

My girl and I still argue over words. Like to me Orange is Orange. To her Orange is Arange. Florida is Flarida. Forehead is Farhead, etc. She still has the accent a bit. I kinda like it.

I don’t mind the slight accent. The heavy ones bother me… especially when they are yelling/arguing. haha

mmm… i know what you mean, that stuff would grind my gears a little bit

Yea my gf’s accent comes out when she gets pissed off, I kind of like it too. Pretty funny when a girl thats 5’ tall barely 100 pounds if yelling at you in a LI accent.

Seriously? :rofl

It took me all of 2 seconds, as its true.

If you have to be drinking to try and pull tail confidently you have a lack of confidence in yourself.

I drink because I have a problem with authority.

Murrdawg, the point of this thread is to discuss how great LI chicks are in comparison to the selection up here. :lol

Stop taking it the wrong way. If I wanted to prove to a bunch of guys I don’t really know that I get laid then I would videotape myself and post it. Or at the very least take a picture with my dslr camera.

Hey, Travis did it, so at least I wouldn’t be the first.

Youve made several threads that all hint at you picking up girls… we got it

i actually enjoy reading chris’ threads, plus reputation christopher

Don’t read my posts then, murdawg.

I don’t know about you, but I am a guy. I like to post about manly things, which can range from new york giants football to anything pertaining to women to scratching my ballsack… well, you get the idea.

:facepalm

i win.

what do you want to talk about in the offbeat forum? starbucks coffee?

did you hit it bro?

http://rlv.zcache.com/long_island_girl_tshirt-p235028211861220801336x_400.jpg

Has nothing to do with talking about manly things, the fact is that you come across desperate for every ones approval by making all these threads.

well if it makes you feel better i will refrain from creating new threads for 1 week, starting…

now.

:thumbup