Long Island to secede

I LOLed REALLY HARD at this. I am seriously glad that I don’t have to associate with these morans anymore.

lol, good…they can take their popped collars, spiked hair and fake tans with them

what states can you beat up?
ireland, canada, and europe

lol

:lol:

Now really…if only NYC and surround suburbs would do the same…I guarantee this state would be sooooooo much better off

:word:

I sold a 4 wheeler to a guy from LI. His first comment was “Well Im a lot bigger guy than you, you know… youre a little skinny. Will this quad still get up to speed?”

My reply:

“I’m 15 and yes it will move you.”

Douchebag

ahahahahah

Def got some lols at work.

they gunna secede and surround the island with jaegerbombs

WHAT

edit: Ireland

This needs to happen.

Like, yesterday. Take NYC with you plz.

lol

Wow. I love how the fucking south shore guido retards are what LI is known for. BTW this will never happen.

easy there killer, you’ve got a massapequa native in the house. You don’t wanna see dese guns broo.

Not all LIers are douchebags, but there sure are PLENTY that are.

Not now chief, I’m in the fuckin’ zone.

Haha i hope they take NYC with them and hopefully we can have some cheaper taxes.

I just laughed my ass off when the 3 dude bros were like “Long Island is a melting pot. We have Italian guys. Italian women. Italian food.”

LMAO @ that dialogue

There sure are some dumb motherfuckers down here though. That is true. I need to get off this damn island.

no, but seriously, I am from Massapequa. It was even referenced in the video!!

oh an Jerry Seinfeld and the Baldwin brothers are all from Massapequa too. So that instantly makes it sweet.

I’m from north shore Suffolk county. It’s a little better, but quickly getting worse.

you north shore kids are all fags anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

go enjoy some rocky beaches and sailboats on the sound

lol

You live in the Stony Brook area?

Yeah, everyone loves those Baldwin brothers :roll2: