newyork sucks....

we dont get fireworks, no cell phones, no tints please add on everything about why newyork sucks too you…

f*ck you newyork:2fingers:

Taxes. Hilary Clinton. Democratic majority.

NYC does not suck

You could probably pick a bone about any state.

correction…EVERYWHERE in newyork sucks… big, sloppy, old, sweaty, hairy, balls.

Taxes.

And NYC is nice to visit, but fuck living there. No way Jose. No chance Lance. And my favorite:

Man falling off a cliff, “Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…(slight pause)…poof.”

front plates, weather, subsidizing NYC

Most dysfunctional state government in the US award, year after year.

Spend more on Medicaid than any other two states combined.

#1 in taxes, and not in the good way.

Nanny state only 2nd to CA. (Pool alarm laws, ban iPods while walking, no spinner rims etc). If there is a risk, real or imaginary, the NY legislature can come up with a law to protect you from it.

You suck.

If NY sucks, go away.

I am not quite sure where this newyork is…now the State of New York…yea it has some things that could be better, but the stuff you listed is laughable

Thus far, I havent’ been in any other state I’d rather be in. Florida is WAY to muggy for me, California has too many mexicans, and Texas… well isn’t that where Bush resides?

I don’t even have beef with the snow, it would seriously suck to have a snow-free christmas, not be able to spend a full day at the slopes, and being able to call up 5 of my friends at 1 am yelling “D00dz!, It’s snowing!, El Dorifto!!!one11!”

It’s dynamics mang.

and we don’t have hurricanes, brush fires from drought, tornadoes, earthquakes etc etc … i dunno, there really is no “perfect” place to live, and honestly things could be alot worse imho

I like NY but the bullshit disfunctional government/laws/crooked politicians here makes me want to move far far away…

55MPH Speed Limits, and Taxes.
Other than that, I love it here.

Fuck that, my dad told me that in Florida, his home owners insurance is 5k a year, and that was the cheapest one, a few of them were quoting him around 10 - 12k a year. Considering that here in NY, its < 1000 for most of us, I’d say we rule.

Not to mention there is a lot to do (state parks, lakes, NYC, so close to Canada), and the cops are laid back most of the time (even when we get busted for doing BAD things, it always seems to work out). Hell, if you can buy homes here for ~ 100k that would cost you 400k in other states, and still be able to have money to spend for fun, i’d say were doing OK.

I <3 NY

–mark

you know what I can’t stand even more?

people who say “tints”

go DIAF, thanks.

PA residents are not allowed to buy good fireworks even though the stores are located here, we have to go to delaware or ohio to buy them.

i hate dumb fucking noob rejects. please go jump off a bridge.

i agree w/ the admin.

There is a way around it. My bro lives in pittsburgh and i guess you can apply for a temporary liscense or something. I forgot how he got away with it but he bought in PA.

It is kinda shitty that new york city get metrick shitload of our tax dollars but i guess thats what happens when its one of the centers of commerce for the world. We should just give it to new jersey instead since they already talk like them. Sound like a bunch of retards with sinus infections.