newyork sucks....

?

Have you heard WNY’ers talk? lol

The cheektowaga ones have that accent sometimes but for the most part everyone i talk to at mighty brookhaven makes me want to stab my eyes out. You know who im talking about.

yea there are parts of both areas of the state that I cannot stand hearing…Brooklyn and S Buffalo are some of the worst…NYC area accents are FAR worse than anything WNY can come up with. Maine would be a close 2nd to NYC though…

So I gotta say. NYS does have its downsides like you’ve listed but its not the worst place in the world to live. Go live in downtown Miami for a year and then try and argue with me. Another thing I love about Nevada… their front plate law says that if theres not already holes drilled through the front bumper you are not required to have a front plate. If there are holes you must have one. Little bondo and some paint will take care of that law nicely.

LOL awesome.

I don’t like NY, just because of the cold winters, but it makes me appreciate the summer so much more.

Who are you refering too? and what brookhaven are you refering to?
I lived in cheektowaga for a little over a year now and havent noticed. Well maybe because I don’t spend time in Cheektowaga because it sucks. I still prefer West Seneca.
I’m going to move south of charlotte, not sure if its going to be NC or SC. One of the things I’m looking forward to is not having to deal with emissions.

I was talking to howie, brookhaven is a nursing home that he used to work with and now i do. They are in long island.

schlong island = not NYC

I have a very generic northeast accent, with an occasional yonkers spice here and there.

longisland = close proximity to nyc for the tardedness to rub off. not you though howie, you’re pretty normal.