HEY NY!!!!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR STUPID 8.25% TAX ON A FUCKING PRIVATE SALE USED CAR. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT. I’M ABOUT TO GO BOSTON TEA PARTY ON YOUR ASSES. FUCK YOU!!!

/rant.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Wayne64SS.

+rep

This is such bullshit.

when i can…

Seriously. Next thing you know they are going to make public toilets a pay per use thing. I do not understand how Ny state has to keep encreasing its budget and taxing us on everything uncer the sun when I do not see anything improving. Half the roads around here are still shit. The state parks are all run down and half the campsites are fucking closed. The thruway rest stops look like they are straight out of the 1960’s. Really where is all this fucking money going.

If this keeps up I plan on moving in a year

I’m moving within a year. I’ve been back in NY for like 3 years, it’s all bullshit here.

^ GTFO of Schen.

i wish i could move outta here. job has got me on lock!

This is the type of bullshit that drives young people out of the state rather than staying to find jobs.

I don’t know. You’re going to find shit no matter where you go. I used to think about moving, but for some reason NY keeps me here. I’ve been to a lot of different states but when you come back you really notice how easy it is to take NY for granted.

You have everything here, four seasons, gorgeous geography, NYC, Adirondacks. The way I see it is, sure I could move to some other state where it is flat, their major city is the size of Glens Falls, the main source of income is agriculture, and save a shitload of money. OR I could stay here and enjoy everything NYS has to offer and pay extra.

I couldn’t agree more with you sir, NYS sucks my left nut

Yeh good thing i bought my civic for 1700

You need to get out more.

Well said. +rep

yes because every state that doesn’t tax the shit out of you is a flat, barren wasteland

Paying 4 digits for sales tax on used cars is so lame,

I’ve actually only been in Schenectady for 3 months. I was in Latham all this time lol

Ok so what other states give you four seasons with enough snow to enjoy winter sports, a big city, mountains, lakes, etc etc. Don’t say Vermont, NH, Maine, or anything dumb like that either because those states are horrendous to live in.

Maybe Colorado and Arizona? Which is fine, if your entire family dosen’t live in the NE.

I’m just sayin the tax thing is bullshit. What is this, California??? FUCK TAXES MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

I agree 100%:thumbup

The money goes to no-one else except the politicians pockets.

yea, politicians and people who don’t work. they might as well BE politicians. LOL

Shit, they gon’ tax my ass when I sell the RSX?