Holy Crap NY Sucks

Traveling to other states you realize how much we are screwed in ny.

Cigarettes here in Ohio are 4/pack for Parliments.

Gas is 3.55/gallon and diesel is 3.89 or less

We went out tonight for drinks and dinner. Tab was $70 and the tax was $3.01.

Just going to different places you see some crazy rules we have in NY that aren’t in too many places. Sucks that we have a city with 5 million people in our state too that suck most of our tax money.

You’re just realizing this???

I feel the opposite way.
I’ve been to 25 states, and 3 other countrys.
I really liked England, but it was very pricey.
Every other state was a total FAIL expecially the south.
Some of the laws and practices in other states are retarded.
Like I was in the south with 5 grand cash and couldnt rent an apartment.
Not because of cost, but because they wont rent to you for cash unless you have a job in thier area with pay stubs to prove it.
They have more stuff open 24/7 other places, but If I had a choice of any state.
I’d live in NY hands down.

:word:

I’m all for making NY City its own state.

I second that NY is the suck!

I’m glad i’m gone…for those reasons

Dude VA 2.5% on goods, love it. NYS sucks balls.

until you get arrested and they rewrite the law just for you.
gotta love a commonwealth.

Suck all your tax money?

You idiots know where most of the taxes come from right…

fuck yeah. NY is an amazing state…as far as the outdoors, camping, fishing, hunting etc. As far as politics…they try running the entire state like its all NYC. Its fucked up.

i’m driving out of state tomorrow…and put just enough gas in my truck to cross the boarder and pay $0.30/gallon less when i fill up. :lol:

This is what I have been saying.
I know Obama has been to 57 states and I have only been to/done business in about 50 of them but I see this all the time.
When I was in Iowa doing business the guys were telling me you can buy a house in less than a week and the closing costs are nothing compared to NY. The list goes on and on and on.

Aside from the expected spelling errors, this post continues to shed light on the type of person you are. Why is it that you can not abide by simple fucking rules that are implemented almost anywhere you go in the country?

I think theres a little bit more than 5 million people in NYC…

i thought NYC had about 8,274,527 people?

great example was when driving to vermont with the gf this summer, filled up in blo @3.99/gallon. got to upstate-ish ny and was almost on e, gas was gettign higher and higher as we moved further from blo

the last station i passed was $4.21/gallon, im like babe we gotta stop. she’s like no we can make it, the bridge is just a few miles away.

so i risk it, get across the bridge to vt, filled the mini for $3.71/gallon, bought a pack of smoke for a bit over $4. son of a b.

NYS is to liberal for me, Although most southern states are to far right. I went to Fort Knox to watch my friend graduate from boot camp and we found out it is a dry county (WTF).

New Hampshire, No sales tax on most things.

also, no seatbelt law either.

I heard there is no property tax in NH as well, can someone confirm this?

NYS is to liberal for me, Although most southern states are to far right. I went to Fort Knox to watch my friend graduate from boot camp and we found out it is a dry county (WTF).

The more places you go in this country, the more you want to get the fuck out of upstate NY.

The taxes, the bullshit, the nonsense, it all pisses you off to no end.

So many people I’ve met that live around here have never been outside of their state, and its downright sad…

Deleware doesn’t have any sales tax. Erie County has the highest in the country IIRC.

Fuck it, I’m heading west. Either west coast, or FAR west to Hawaii.