Holy Crap NY Sucks

Come on guys, we discussed taxes in NYS like a month ago, and there was an overwhelming majority of people that said that we HAD to pay them. Only a civilized society would leave people hanging. There is no way a state can exist without paying almost 9 pecent sales tax, super high property taxes and sky high fuel taxes. Its just not possible.

NYS is to liberal for me, Although most southern states are to far right. I went to Fort Knox to watch my friend graduate from boot camp and we found out it is a dry county (WTF).

thats not even a good one.

Yes, but also the product cost on average seemed it be quite higher in order to make extra off the fact. At least this was the case when we were at Bethany Beach years ago. Cross over to MD, and everything was suddenly “cheaper” but close to the same with tax.

Probably because it was right on the border though.

i wouldnt rent to someone that had a pocket full of cash and no job either, seems like a reasonable policy.

no regrets from me on getting out of NYS, the only thing that isn’t cheaper is housing, but i’m not ready to buy a house yet anyway.

so whats that like… 50 gallons? :smiley:

Everyone bitches, nobody moves. Fuck you whiners.

In the end, everything off sets itself cost wise unless you go east bumblefuck Nebraska. Taxes are lower, rent and homes are higher…this is cheaper here, but also this is more. Thats at least what I have noticed.

haha i came in here to type:

“then fucking move”

done :slight_smile:

I will let you know that i actually averaged 19.9gpm to Pittsburgh and back.

That’s because bitching is all most people know. No matter where they are, they will bitch and moan.

I worked with high school dropouts at Toyota making 100k/year to do work a fucking Ape could perform and they still had the audacity to complain about their jobs and pay. :bloated:

lol good luck having any money once NYC million/billionaires aren’t feeding your pockets

+1 :eekdance: