Longboarding

had so much fun last nite!

i found an old school McGill that l was thinking of picking up

which mcgill?

city= potholes

LOL so don’t run over the potholes. I have been longboarding all over. No issues.

that video that is crazy, their going so fast

Yeah that vid is sick. I need to work on my balance/feet position so I don’t death wobble when going too fast.

jesus that vid is awesome

That vid is amazing. The filming alone is really good considering how fast they’re moving down that hill.

meh, few people broke shit not being able to avoid them in a pinch during traffic

So me and drew went on a 16+ mile ride tonight. Went down some pretty short but STEEP/FAST hills… tons of fun. Met 4 other longboarders, one was a chick and she was BALSY. RAD. I skated about 7 miles switch, which is a lot harder than I thought it would be. We raged a 9 story parking ramp as well, so good.

your legs will be huuurting tomorrow.

whenever I skate (short board) for a long ass time especially after a lull, i feel it

I probably won’t feel the skating. I skate a lot.

What I may feel is the pain of eating shit trying to slackline in bidwell park… Holy fuck that’s hard.

Legs feel fine. That is my second 12+ mile adventure this week. Ankle hurts from biting it hard a few times.

How the hell would you make a quick stop if say a car or something pulled out? I can barely keep balance on a skateboard…so I have no idea about these things. Looks like a rush however.

Went to chestnut ridge yesterday… I rode down most of the hills but there is one that’s just batshit insane. I did half of it and it was fast as fuck. I was only in shorts and a tshirt… who wants to loan me their motorcycle leathers?

Word lets get some helmets and shit. Then rage

Anyone interested in going to chestnut ridge tonight?

i think i passed you carrying a board the other day, i know i seen the car in the lot… cant really miss it…lol…

Probably. Some of those hills are too depressing to skate up, so sometimes I carry it.