Discount at Buffalo Boards??

Anyone get a discount at Buffalo Boards? They have a Burton Jacket and Pants that I want, and if there’s anyway to get a discount that’d be great.

good luck at this time of the year, they just opened. lol only discount you will probably find is on old shit.

I figured someone might work there…

right if so, it would be cool for an nyspeed discount there! for sure! you know they can do it because of the discounts they give you after the shit is out of season. boards drop almost 100$ or more it seems

it’s tough man. i work at a shop but it’s tough to get people discounts a lot of the time.

burton, for example, only proforms our shop 1 of everything. so thats one deck, one pair of boots, one pair of bindings, one pair of pants, etc for the whole shop.

employees can get discounts, but thats usually just for themselves. bosses will likely get on your ass if you keep buying gear all the time.

if someone owns the shop is your only bet, but they’d have to be a good friend to give you their hundred dollar profit for free

I’m not looking for it at cost… that’s for sure, I understand people gotta make $$… but I figured I’d try a deal local before I bought online… I can get it about 10% cheaper (including shipping) from Burton’s Ebay store.

i could prob get you a 10% discount. what coat/size/color are you looking for, i’ll see if we have it

Looking for a Burton Franchise Jacket and Pants in White Pinstripe/Large.

i kno 2 people that work there, and i kno someone on the board does too…

not sure if we have that. we had all that gay loud shit last year and noone bought any of it. i work friday though so I’ll check and post up for you

this one, right?

http://www.yujinsports.co.kr/admin/product_middle/Franchise-Jacket%20Bright-White-.jpg

if you get it, please don’t get the matching pants. please.

That’s the coat… I was thinking either the matching pants or black pants… go with the black I take it?

you would get arrested on the way?

BTW, I hope you plan on staying up by buying anything white. I will never buy a white jacket again.

PM sent.