All our snowboards are on sale 25% off!!!

Howie; if this is a problem please let me know, but I figured since I don’t make any money off this and don’t make commission it would be ok.

I get between 2-5 pm’s/texts/calls a week from people on nyspeed about snowboards and snowboard services. Boss man just marked everything down.

Snowboards are 25% off. We have lib banana mag boards for as low as $375.

We have a ton of boots and bindings in the hundred dollar range.

Discounts on pants and jackets when you buy board/boot/binding as well (any, don’t have to buy all)

like I said I don’t get anything from this, I just get a million inquiries so I figured I’d try and help people out, especially since everyone’s all about lib and gnu (as am I) and we were the first retailer in WNY to carry them.

holler

edit: f it. Mention this and get $5 off tunes as well

you didnt mention where you work

Please let me know if you have a Lib-Tech Dark Series 161 Wide BTX… if so I’ll be down tomorrow!!!

which btx models do you have? i just bought a new board, but i have wanted a skate banana since they came out.

he works at urban on elmwood

I snowboarded for the first time this week and loved it. I may have to stop by and buy myself a board. :slight_smile: :tup:

I know we have a dark around that size, I’ll stop by tomorrow and let you know.

almost everything this year is banana mag. we have a few skate bananas left (sold 3 today) let me know what size. We have a 152 and a 156 for sure, $375

156 would be clutch… keep me posted.

we have one skate banana 156 left, it’s yellow and green. $375

as for the dark it’s a 161 btx normal (not wide), marked down to $416 from 650. Bindings were mounted on it before so you can sort of tell. It’s never been ridden though, still brand new.

what size are your feet and what angles do you ride with

coldaccord what brand of gloves do you guys carry, and doyou have anything on sale?

we have mostly burton gloves, baker and gore. have a brand of pipe gloves as well but I forget who makes them

if i was still living there, or even there on vaca id pick up that skate banana, exactly the board im looking for

shipping is prob like 15 bucks…

When are you going to be at the shop next?

Yeah, andy if you want i can mail it to you…

we can mail it, it’s not a problem. This week I’ll be there friday 2-8 and saturday 11-8

today I sold a dark mini 145, a trs btx 162, a dark 161, and our last skate abanana 152. We still have a bunch of boards, boots and bindings left though

All our Burton’s are now 40% off!

15-25% off on Libs
25% off Gnu’s

Boots and bindings are marked down pretty significantly as well

do you carry k2?
im looking to get a world wide weapon