I rode the Banana all week! (snowboarding, duh)

Just got back maybe an hour ago from Stratton. spent the week riding all the '09 stuff.

conditions sucked the first two days, it was pouring rain all day both days. But today the temp dropped to 27 degrees and it snowed like 8". it was perfect, powder all day.

all 3 days I just rode Lib Tech and Gnu boards. no other company has any new shit since last time I was at the On Snow demo.

however, Lib came out with Banana Tech this year. It’s a rocker instead of camber. The idea behind it is that snowboards had camber because they just took a ski and widened it. On a ski, the boot is in the middle of the ski, the height of the camber, and the edge pushes out as you carve.

but a snowboard isnt mounted like that, it straddles that point. so lib put a rocker (goes the other way). that way the edge is centered between the feet, and asserts itself outwards on the edge from there

ITS AWESOME!

you initiate the carve, and that’s it. the board just BITES. does all the work for you.

best thing to happen to snowboarding since magne-traction. (all the boards have magne traction in addition to banana tech)

EVERY lib board next year will have banana tech. most gnu boards will have it. the highest model roxy will have it.

I am selling my magne traction 156 at the end of the year for sure (should get a good buck for it since I only rode it 4 times, I only really ride at demos, where they give you boards to ride). next year I’ll get a Gnu Altered Genetics 155, and maybe a Jamie Lynn Blonde 157 for when i go out wizzest

WTF is this ? I understood like 2% of this gayness!

how much will you be looking for the mange traction?

youre a fucking faggot, he’s obviously talking about snowboarding, go cry in the corner some more about your fucking ugly wife that left your fat ass

all right none of that both of yas.

its about snowboarding (my job as i work at a shop).

ill probably want a couple hundo for my mag

Awww, thats mean!

I think I read the OP post… and I’m still not sure what the banana is… Pipe?

at least the banana is soft… :jawdrop:

god i just read that again. i really didnt think i had that in me.

eh ive had a long day

LOL, you suck the fat pud like your mom does. You will feel the pain-Like she did soon enough. Btw Ive seen your pic. You def love the spunk in and around your mouth!

BTW, she wasnt THAT ugly, way better lookin than most of the she-men youve had relations swith!

Wow!

Bad day Jam?

Still never get left by his wife… lol thats gotta suck. I also am pretty sure all girls have sucked a dick at one point in their life or not. So I really don’t understand how thats an insult at all

I guess the lack of intelligence and added weight will make you resort to completely irrational comments. Seems like you are the shitty one.

Heres to getting your ass left lol :beer::beer:

loser

edit: I wonder whose dick the ex is sucking right now …

Ugh. I’m going to attempt to bring this thread back on topic.

I want a Lib banana deck (for next year). How much am i looking at if I pick one up in the offseason?

edit: did you ride this one? http://shop.surftheearthsnowboards.com/browse.cfm/4,1332.html?AFF=ggl

they’re going on ebay for about $750 now, so good luck lol

yes i rode the skate banana 56. i like the altered genetics 55 better