Longboarding

how do you stop? you dont?

You can try and check slide, which is hard, or drag a foot…

I took this video yesterday, it seems really slow, but it’s hard to grasp the speed. GPS indicated 28mph. There are a few hills at the ridge that are a lot faster.

Took my board out yesterday:

does this work?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=434389854364&ref=mf

Went to Allegany this weekend, but only rode 1 hill… It was at the end of a really long day and I was whooped, not to mention my trucks were pretty loose.

If anyone else wants to go shred let me know.

All drew does anymore is hang out with his GF and do car shit… :tdown:

False! You forgot homework. Double False cause I went out last night.

I just don’t like to rage crazy hills because I don’t desire to hurt myself really bad. Fucks Given.

I’m down to just cruise… I like the exercise!

dude, remember the message i sent you on FB a few weeks ago or so? i took a pic, this is the final turn to a straight away on the bottom. riding from the top, the road starts at the meh grade straightaway, which turns into a pretty gnar grade s turn, then to the hard downhill left turn you see in the top of the pic, then a long straightaway… it would be fun. pavement is really smooth, you could get going pretty fast…

I’d probably give it a shot.

I get the chills thinking about doing the keller road hill… lol

hahahaha ya dude that would be super sketch

get some good leathers

Also, the pavement on Keller is pretty bad from what I remember. I rode a longboard down that little baby hill where the straightaway begins, it was sooo smooth. I def was not ballsy enough to ride the whole road, but I have a feeling you may be

It’s longboarding season!!! YES! Finally got out today. Such a great substitute for exercise when I don’t feel like running. Not to mention longboard and bike are my main modes of transport during this time of year.

some good scenery today too

Wrd you need some new wheels. You were deff working way harder then I was lol. I feel a million times better now that I finally got out after not really exercising the last few weeks!

my wheels are wayyyy too soft on my arbor…i could use some new ones myself.

Soft wheels give you that Cadillac ride!

Where do you cats go? I need to get one again, I rode a lot in high school.

I like to cruise around anywhere really. Today Jeff and I just did a bunch of laps around Delaware park. Newman and I usually leave my house and cruise over the twirly bridge and up Elmwood. I like just cruising around and getting some sun/exercise more then I like big hills and such. Although i still like to rage some hills.

Longboarding is on the list of things I wanna do. It looks like a lot of effort just cruising around flat areas though…

You should try it before concluding that. I can cover 15-20 miles on mine and hardly break a sweat.