LOOK AT ME SLIDE IN THE SNOW! *Video*

haha, i’ll do doors open, mayang.

however, zong, i’d like to go drive with you.

We will go soon. Maybe slowly work up to some tandem stuff if the conditions allow it.

Bring the camera, hopefully Tom will want to come with.

at any intersection with newman?

i was in my car in hamburg the other day in the snow leaving the gf’s house. i hear a BOV and look up to see newman come around the corner drifting around the intersection. most of the cars stared in disbelief. i just LOL’d. it was pretty awesome.

^ahahahaha

You are soooo not getting the snow drag-race videos now. :frowning:

I’m waiting on somedude for some of those videos though. They are all just sitting on his computer right now. :-/

The wagon is always up for more action.

what intersection?

south park and milestrip.

oooooh nice vid Zong…I’ll join you next time with the truck :biglaugh: with my luck i’d tip it over.

nice video; perfect music for it, tho I wouldn’t like that song otherwise - fits well here.

:tup: not bad driving Zong, not bad at all.

and lol! at requesting newman’s wheelwork. That guy, he drifts his DD during his commute year round, IIRC.

I’d love to get frostbite checking out this action.

i saw a cheektowaga police officer do one of the most ridiculous drifts i’ve ever seen tonight on my drive home.

i think u have my old car. and yes id love to be down for a meet and video shoot or something.

:tup:

I didn’t expect the list to be growing this quickly. Go out and get some gnarly footage when it gets a little warmer.

Man if I wasn’t working right now I’d be hitting up the round-a-bout downtown. Drifted most of it on the way to work. So perfect right now it’s not even funny.

OT: you are on a weird schedule. Do you work nights?

Yeah I work 11pm-7:30am

yes and gets to play online.

OT: tell your brother to finish with my EVO vid so Zong can use some footage of my Duct taped evo.

I’ll bug him when I see him, and that might be awhile.