look what just arrived at RLMS

pretty sure he was being sarcastic…

nice motor, warranty even if u mod it ? :lol

what kind of warranty do they offer for an engine of that caliber?

limited

figured that, just wondering what the ‘in writing’ warranty is

lol i have no idea but i just could imagine

sick block/motor those things are money whats the plans for power? and GAY was a joke lol

fast 102?

So how does the Redline package work on a new car? Say for example if I want to buy a 2010 Camaro SS 6-Speed; does a certain dealer send the car to Redline or does a dealer have a car always ready to sell? I think you mentioned the price once of around $35K on top of the price of the car?

Pretty sure you go talk to Denoyer and they send the car to Redline.

http://www.redline-motorsports.net/services/htr-performance-packages/

Yep, saw that. I like the HTR-600 :excited

So Redline only offers this through DeNooyer, kinda like Yenko did their own in house swaps? I’m just trying to get a feel what its all about or if someone didnt want stripes on their Camaro or how flexible the package is, I think its great someone is doing this. I couldnt find anything about it on DeNooyers website.

The package is very flexible, pretty much what ever your wallet will handle htr 525 htr 600 htr 750 htr 900, what ever you want. If you wanna add this or that or subtract this or that its is pretty customizable.

Huh, kinda neat.
So you could make one hell of a one of a kind car from the dealer then, LS7 equipped SS/RS with no stripes, maybe just a badge on the hood. Very cool.