first 454 LSx is 2010 SS...Redline

http://lsxtv.com/forum/worlds-first-454-lsx-powered-2010-a-2216.html

The 454 needs a blower too! Im sure next week Howard will have one. Where are all the LS3s going? I can has one?

lol a 454 lsx should not need any power adders!

Why the hell not?

You should convince Howard to come down to Myrtle Beach with us in his supermaro

lol lsx blocks have crazy natural horsepower capability!!! crazyyyy!

Yea but 515 horse in a 4000lb car won’t be as impressive as you’d think

nope

515whp

A 515whp Impala SS goes pretty good. It wont be trapping 130s but Im sure you wont be disappointed.

fuckin sick…i agree with rich, fuckin 454 lsx should not need annny help lol. unless of course your adam and want to run 7’s

lol more like 7 minutes hahah sorry adumb. thanks pauly alll motorrrrrr

man they are doing some REALLY REALLY cool shit over there.

so this is going in a motorcycle??

yah…

its equivalent to about 420rwhp in a 3300lb car!

:evilking Whats wrong with wanting 7’s?? :lol

Hey, ima slap you right in the ballsac!

Where has Tony been as of late? Figured he’d be throwing in some insider info!

Hes been postin here and there. He has his foot in the door with Howard and is doin work over there now.

i heard from someone that there is a black zr1 along with the white c6 and a blue viper for sale in malta/ballston spa at a showroom. id like to know wat they are planning if this is true but id rather not see the cars go. they def keep improving their cars all the time!

^neither the ZR1 or White C6 is for sale…the c6 Owner is one of my bestfriends, although there is a pretty quick blue c6 for sale at the same location as far as I know…

yeah i wasnt sure as i stated in my post. you never know with hearing from someone else other than the owner! id like to see some 9 sec passes out of the zr1