look what just arrived at RLMS

A brand new lsx 454 just landed at RL. It is 1 out of 30 made and will be a BIG part of a new up and coming project…Not only did this hit the floor but also some 321 stainless piping and 2 BIG snails!!!http://www.redline-motorsports.net/# for more info!!!

Pics? /vot

Ahhh…didnt go down the page. Looks nasty

:excited can not wait to see what that’s going in

Tony, whats the difference between this and all the other LSx blocks out there? Or is it just rare to get a crate LSx setup?

Put it in some old oddball car like a 4 door Nova or 4 door Chevelle or something like that.

No Paul

Why not?
It would be like that shitty Nova that was in Hot Rod with the twin turbos or the Fairmont with a turbo Chevy motor in there that also looks like shit.

I like sleepers.

b/c older 4 door cars look like asshole(for the most part)

thats kinda the point. Looks like shit but fast as fuck- great street racer

Maybe it is rare because it is a 454 crate motor?

dag, thats gonna eat tires quick!

i know of more than 30 454 lsx blocks, unless its some special crate engine

i dont think thats based on the lsx orange block …i think its a new crate motor gm now offers

probably way overpriced as well, just like the warhawk complete engines, they want rediculous money for something you can piece together for half the price

it is 1 of only 30 at this point, we ordered it in orlando at pri, gm perf parts only had 7 made at that time and could not ship until 30 were built. Considering that you can pretty much throw anything at it i dont think its to over priced. I dont know retail, but cost is inline. And i would have to imagine that w/ all the r&d that gm puts into things this motor is a little better than what the average joe is gonna do in his garage, also what warranty do you get with the one you put togeather your self???

Sick. Absolutely sick.

I can’t wait to drive one of the RLMS Camaros in the summer.

GAY

you are what? ^

LSx is just any LS series motor…X being a abbreviation for ls1,2,3,4,6,7,9 etc.

LSX is GMs performance line of fully forged iron or Aluminum short/long blocks…

they are built to handle upwards of 2500hp.

take your pick!

Heres a reference chart to every GM V8 Made…C.I’s and HP