Look who i found to race

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
I think me w/ headers would bea good race vs bj’s sti w/ some minor mods itll be interesting. I dont care if i win or lose he has some sweet ass rides

possibly yes-

but it doesn’t matter they wont brag about it: thats called respect :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

shaggy are u on aim ? i have a really nice vid of bj doing some donuts from the other day. Greg has it also w/ his video camera w/ 10x better quality

log on fawker
:stuck_out_tongue:

mustangjim92lx

I can tell :frowning:

btw wheres genocide? i havent seen him lately

behind a five liter mustang:eek:

Im on are you ???

and yeah its all good wether u win or lose i told bj id race him anytime Hell ill race a freaking jet dragster never know when ull win :slight_smile:

thats my theory but my car is slow…

Im on are you ???

and yeah its all good wether u win or lose i told bj id race him anytime Hell ill race a freaking jet dragster never know when ull win :slight_smile:

the only time i beat him, was when he was on his BUELL motorcylcle.

funny story-

bj gave me through 2nd gear head start ( 65mph head start )

he left, passed me at 115. and i had no chance at even getting him. except if i winded out 5th gear :rolleyes: 145

sounds like these guys are pretty cool…they need to come to the board

Originally posted by slowcamaro
sounds like these guys are pretty cool…they need to come to the board

they are NoOb:eek: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

6b quik and Rosewood T

also Boostjunkie played in a big roll ( shawn )

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
i saw those guys last week out near west mifflin on rt 51. The T did a giant heater at a stop light :smiley:
was that you in like a primer probe? i was with them in my 83 Hurst Olds. 9 times out of 10 if you see them, i’m there too. Hopefully the boost god will have time to get a certain white T done and then i may be an official Boostjunkie racer. Right now i’m just a boostjunkie by association :frowning:

MIKE: buy a fucking g-body already!!! Thats how you get the hoes :stuck_out_tongue: I saw the video greg took from new years, the GMMG sounds mean as fuck, you got that rappy sound now. add about 100 more cubes and you’ll sound like my GS. :slight_smile:

post the vid i want to see it

cutty does that one dude live in elizabeth… i see the black one all the time:confused:

hey mike we need to roll around more often!that new exhaust u got sounds really good!If i ever get outta turbo buicks which wiill probly be never,but if i had to go for a v8 it would be a newer style camaro or t/a.but for now im good on the trading thing:) also shaggy u need to come out with us to help make up some vid of stupid stuff!or anyone else that wants to do anything?pittspeed guys u will probly see us with the turbo buicks all over the burgh doing silly shit dont be afraid to come up and chill.o ya u will see cutty with us but he will be far behind :stuck_out_tongue: hope to see everyone in the summer! in the meantime my car will be in boostjunkie hands for some more tuning lata greg

well we see what summer brings??? it will be cool to cruise with a bunch of cars!!! we will have to have a BIG pittspeed cruise!!!with lots of:burnout: !!!:smiley:

Sounds good to me!pewter u car looks really good,u have anypics on hand u can post up or send me!

Originally posted by 6-b-kwik
Sounds good to me!pewter u car looks really good,u have anypics on hand u can post up or send me!
watch hot rod tv on the spike channel at 12 imon for like 5 seconds!!:smiley:

ill try to send u some!!

try herehttp://www.morrisoncustoms.com

ok thxs!!!