Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

I’m currently a Systems Engineer with Intergraph and I work PennDOT as a resident technician consultant. I am the lone CADD IT guy that maintains the CADD network for two district offices, Oil City and Indiana. I do all of the hardware/software installs, updates, upgrades, maintenance etc etc. I’m responsible for over 120 CADD workstations, 4 servers, all of the daily/weekly/monthly backups & restores. l also maintain several network printers and large format plotters. Plus I do all of the other daily IT tasks from answering general user questions to developing procedures & tutorials and developing/updating the Intranet website. I have a technical resume and portfolio if interested.

I’ve earned a Bachelors in Computer Information Technology from Penn College, Williamsport, 08/2005. I was an intern at PennDOT District 3-0 for 1.5yrs with the CADD Support group. I worked at Comcast for 4mths in the Internet Tech Support department. Now I am with Intergraph since Jan. of 2006.

The main reason I’m looking for a new position is due to the amount of traveling I do which is about 4hrs/day roundtrip.