lookin for someone to flash my xbox 360

Ok I understand how to do it, but my sata ports are jacked so lookin for soemone to just do it for me ill come to them please lemme know asap

http://360mods.net/

Specifically:
http://www.360mods.net/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=61

It will show you where to get the xbins downloader, which makes getting the firmware and other tools idiot proof. Read through the tutorial a couple times, notice what versions they’re using because things might be slightly different if you end up using newer versions of some software they use.

you have a pm

Thanks alot guys plan on doin this tonight after work :slight_smile:

What drive do you have?

BenQ, nother question I have a sata plug right on my motherboard would that work? Instead of buyin a sata card?

too much hastle my motherboard sata hookups are bein bogus, can anyone do this for me if I throw em a couple bucks? ill even drive to you

look for my post on here somewhere, guy in depew did a great job and he even burns your first game for ya. and he only charges $40, not a bad deal

What’s his info llink? I need mine done later this month.

can ne one do this for me today for a cheap price ill drive to you

You’re better off just learning to do it, or waiting until 12/24 when 1.5 comes out. If you pay someone to do it today you’re going to want to have it done again when the new firmware comes out because from what I’ve read there are additional checks in 1.5 to make you less detectable.

Really, it’s not that hard. Worst case buy the $20 sata card from newegg and you’ll be able to do this yourself any time an update comes out.

yea i went to buy a sata card no where around here has em lol

Not just a sata card, a VIA VT6421 chipset sata card. Just order the one I linked and even with the free shipping you’ll have it Saturday or Monday.

lol 40 bucks

i charge 25

im actually thinking my new Mobo will work with flashing as it sees it in iprep, if not i have the card, and thanks to Jay for lending me his for my first flash :slight_smile:

Yeah, can’t lend it out now because I’m actually using it in my server. :slight_smile:

I have the sata card. Just no desktop to do it.

how hard is it to have a girl lift her shirt at ur game console i don’t get it

When I saw you had posted in here I knew it was going to be something like this. :slight_smile:

its ZING THURSDAY :grouphug: