I'm Looking for the BEST FirmWare For XBox360

As the title reads…I’m looking to back-up some of my games ect. PM me if you want to keep it private.

Thanks.

PS It’d probably help if I told you what DVD ROM I have…(Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology)
(TS-H943A) (Its is the ms28 version)

are you flashing it yourself?
let me know, i can give you the steps no probem

the newest is the best…

1.4 i believe it is. the speed is your preference. the base drive runs at 12x so you can slow it down if you want.

Yes, I’m doing it myself. I’ve had this box apart so many times for overheating issues (fixed for good crossing fingers/knocking on wood), running more fans, status lights, HDD mods, ect. I just leave the damn thing open.
I got the DVD drive sitting in front of me as I type. I’ve been reading up on 2 different backup programs for the PC DVD burner and the firmware for the box dvd drive and the program dl and use steps are starting to get overwhelming, since Im trying to take it all in at once.
So, lemmie know what I can do to “backup” some of my games :snky:, maybe even some movies and such.

Thanks guys

pm me ill hook you up, free even :slight_smile:

oooooook, PM’d

Just curious, but do you have the VIA sata card or are you doing the vcc trick?

From what I’ve been reading, even if I convert my MS28 drive to a MS25 (VCC trick)…I still need a SATA card.

see…

he’s so sweet like that

<3

#1) Dont convert it
#2) You need a VIA 4621 chipset sata card unless you wanna solder resistors and physically open the dvd drive