lookin to get some work done

Hey lookin to get a rear diff Brace and a rear diff front mount and a rear sway bar installed on my 6. Lookin for some ideas on who can install this i hear its a hell of a job but i dont know for sure. Here are the three products so u can get an idea of the job. Also a quick estimate would be cool its an estimate so i understand once you get under the car it can change i just want to know what im lookin at.

http://www.suremotorsports.com/products/juggernaught
http://www.suremotorsports.com/products/dreadnaught

try shooting wayne64ss or 88slowmarro a PM they do a lot of stuff on the side for forum members.

awsome thanks im just not sure its something u can do without a lift

I know Wayne has his own lift

Slowmarro has access to one.

Will vouch for Wayne64SS doing good work. PM him and get an estimate.

Yep i just PMed him hoping for a good response

albany speed?

who ever does it take a good look at the perfect muffler installation and tig welds I did on that whip! :rofl

Yarter Performance.

perfect as in, legit. BTW. WAYNE

SARCASM

NOT SARCASM.

EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT USING THE INTERNET KTHXBYE.

ive had only great expierences with Wayne. watch out for Tracey though, shes a fiesty one.

Yeah she always talks about her “treatz” and “cookies” :wierd

I’m pretty good at removing heat shields. PM me with what you need done and I can give you an estimate.

No bullshit he did a great fuckin job on my exhaust and we were high as hell on the spilt paint thinner thoe

Don’t lie, it looks like bear shit.

Fucking garage STILL smells like paint thinner! hahahaha

If thats the case then that bear is fucking talented!

:rofl :rofl can’t wait to see it!!

Wayne64ss did a hell of a job on my mazda tonight, guy dropped the rear end of my car and installed the diff mounts and sway bar. Did a professional job and i will be going back if i need any other work done. Good guy Great work

Did u properly service his apple bag for him? He appreciates that instead of money for payment, so I hear.