looking for 350 Chev

looking for 350 chevy motor for a friend. must be a runner. thanks

how much does he wanna spend

Got a nice 454 and TH400…

thats got me all over it

well the j/k said 350 for 87-95 motor with 30 day warranty for cracks but if you have something let me know he will go higher if it has under 100k and runs good.

Do it. Id put it in a Monte Carlo instead of a Camaro though and I know where theres a tubbed Monte Carlo SS thats going to be for sale soon without a motor and tranny.

got a 88 roller motor wit 45 miles on it 383 fully forged top end runs solid just rebuilt by yours truly 1500 wit a tailight warr on it

i’ve got 2 motors a short block 454 for 1,300$ firm all brandy new go fast parts and balanced and 93 chevy 350 out of an yukon with 80k on it ran and drove in to shop. 500$ yanked motor for another project for a guy and now he dont want it.

H

hank what ya got for alu small block heads ma brotha

Hey Hank, does it have a block off plate for fuel pump? i need to run mechanical fuel pump on it. let me know thanks.

i dont recall. i’ll have to look at it tomorrow…

454&TH400 for $1500

all ya need to do is take it off and put a carb style cam in it and a pushrod to drive it not hard

alright so i need a roller cam with a lobe for the pump. the guy on jegs told me not all of them have the block off plate after a certain year? im not sure.

all small blocks have em ,no wait they dont the vortec headed ones dont so hanks would be a no go

08 5.3 vortech with 3k on it…

2500.00 and he can have it.

alright well thanks anyway Hank.

oh yea and thanks for the info slowmarro.

Hank- will the motor you have work in a '97 Tahoe?

just have to change heads and manifold. that was my intentions to stick it in my truck. the diff is the heads have different bolt pattern for the manifold.