Looking for a car...

I’m looking for a car for my sister. Her budget is probably 2k max. This is urgent, her Accord just got scrapped.

I’d prefer a Honda/Toyota/Nissan, but civic/corolla/sentra are too small, she has 3 kids. So it’d have to be mid-size at least. One of the kids is 14 months old, so I also prefer it to have working AC. I don’t mind if it needs a repair if it’s a cheaper price, just nothing severe. I don’t want to be doing any major engine/transmission work. Body damage is fine. She wants a standard, but at this point beggars can’t be choosers.

No Hyundai/Kia’s.

If this seems too specific for the budget, that’s alright. This is going to be carrying around my nieces and nephew daily and she can’t fit them in any of my cars(Pathfinder’s off the road), so no chance of swapping rides so I can constantly work on hers at the shop.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help, figured I’d try my luck on Shift before going out all day tomorrow searching.

a guy i went to school with is selling his car because he is moving to colorado. looks to be within the budget, and its a standard too

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/3094323022.html

Thanks man, I gave her his number.