Looking for a few ppl to work Sat morning.$10/hr

need a few ppl to help me Sat. morning starting at 10am.Probably about 7hrs.You will be outside at my plaza picking up things and puting in dumpster,moving light brush into a pile, painting, etc.Would expect you to work pretty decent and you may be on my list for the future.If you work your balls off I may/probably will pay you better next time and you will get the call first.I def. take care of ppl that take care of me.
Lunch/drinks will be provided.1/2 hr paid lunch:D
D

where is this at?

If i didnt live so far away…

any other times that you could do this (ie…Monday…,seeing as I work over 40 hours between Friday and Sunday already haha)

I’m available on Saturday from 10 (or earlier) until 2pm, granted it’s not the 7 hours you are looking for. But I’m trying to make any extra money that I can at this point.

On grand Island, next to fantasy island.
I guess I could let you get there at 9pm and just hoped ya worked for the first hr.maybe I could have someone checkin on ya:snky:.NP with that if you want to do it.PM me.Need a few more
D

PM sent sir.

Sir?I work for a living boy:2fingers: .
PM’d ya back
D

yo derek, i might be able to work with ya on saturday…let me ask my boss tomorrow if he needs me saturday or not

even if he does, i’d be free to lend a hand if you still would need it after 230 :tup:

let me help, i definitely owe you :tup: : tup:

I hope not to sound like a dick but how did I help you?Like I always say I try to help as many ppl as I can,even let ZturboZ use my truck to kill hookers in Philly I guess,But I can’t remember how I helped you.:banghead: It’s driving me crazy as well.Please tell
D

lol, you gave me your truck to drive that big ass hex fish tank back to tonawanda b/c it wouldnt fit in my car

Yup now I remember:D .If you want to help cool.At least let me give ya something to put in your tank or something.
D

i may be able to help i’ll let you know later today

Derek, im in if you need me too as i am not working at all on saturday

paying money is fine so i can buy things to put in the tank :stuck_out_tongue:

Want another tank?Hell with that 48 Hex get a big boy tank(180+).
What are you going to buy for it? I have extras if you want to work out a deal.
D

I would be willing to help out i have to go and do some landscaping for my grandfather at around 11 he is in tonawanda so riht aaafter that i could shoot over to your place.

if thats ok with you i could use the extra money and it will give me a reason not to have to look at my neighbors.

pm me the address if you still need people so i can get a rogh idear where i will be going.

What time would you be getting there?
D

12:30-1 i dont know what my grandfather needs done, i think he wants some bushes ripped out and a tree trimmed i hope its bushes i have been waiting to use my new winch.

pm’ed about a friend

blah if i didnt work id def help out