Looking for a gas mask, where the poop do I find one?

So Im in need of a gas mask for a class project, but I dont really know of any places local that would have them. Im not talking about part city gay ones, Im talking real deal.

Would the army/navy surplus have one by chance, hobby shops?

I need the mask by Monday at the latest, so if someone knows anything, gimme a hollar, if not, disregard this post.

and yes I know ebay has them but that would take too long

yea, i would say army navy. there one on seneca st near downtown. or someone might know someone thats ex army that might have one, but i dont.

same place I was going to suggest I think it is www.armynavysurplus.com

The flea market on walden used to have a surplus place but i havent been there in a long ass time.

i hope you dont actually need it to protect you because it will probably not be functioning correctly

:word: That place has tons of cool shit if you’re into that kind of thing.

iraq

do You know something that You’re not telling us? :confused:

I buy my BDU’s from this place near Senaca and Swan st’s in the City. I know for sure I’ve seen mask’s there!

my friends got a gas mask…but i dont think its the kind you need for class

what the hell class is he taking? how to cook ethnic food?

he takes comptuers…but the gas mask isent used to filtering out gas…its used for something else if you know what i mean

^^^^ :pot:

I woke up this morning with a flyer on my windshield advertising gas masks, and other halloween costumes at some Army Navy store. I threw it away, so I guess im not much help

if you were “in” with the guy… you could buy grenades and other explosives as well. :snky:

how much you looking to spend? i’ve ahhh aquired a few here … unless you just need to borrow one? int hat cash i would just take a nice deposit … i’m not sure how much these things run anymore

Im just looking for an older style one

Sorta like this:

as compared to this:

http://www.transworldsurplus.co.uk/images/products/S10_gas_mask.jpg

I looked up the “Army Navy Surplus Outlet” and went to the address on Seneca Street, but I dont think it exists.

Sprfreek, you have a PM coming :tup:

Dude I’ll take you there personally! Its there, I get my shit there all the time! Its OFF of senaca st! its not actually on senaca. Theres a LOGO Sports screening on a corner. right there you turn and You’ll see army crap all over the entrance of the building

Ahhhhhhhh, fuck. I saw that place too.

I guess Ill go back and see what they have in stock

http://www.northsafety.com/usa/en/bs_home.html