army/navy surplus?

Does anyone know of any other surplus stores around buffalo, aside from the one on Larkin and Seneca?

There used to be a ton when i was into paintball. I know there was one on Union/george urban thats gone now.

Anyone have any others they are aware of? Google search only returns the one mentioned above.

Thanks in advance.

theres one on harlem and cleveland…looks small

Shit i have like 4 sets of acu’s that a pen exploded on I was going to throw away if you want them.

second dibs

LOL I am in Seattle but dont mind shipping them next time I go to ship something. Should be in a week or two at most.

thanks, I’ll take a look.

that would be cool…do you know what size?

thanks for the offer!

Actually now that I think about it I have a full fucking box full of my older BDU shit as well. shit prob 4-6 sets, boots, all types of shit.

I think maybe some are large regular and some are medium reg. I am like 5’10’’ 180ish.

ugh. will pay for shipping and beer. you have beer out there right? second dibs

If Cougar feels like it, we could possibly each grab a couple. split shipping/beer $

Dude we are like the microbrew cap of the universe. I just drink guinness scotch though. Can you guys share? I can ship half the stuff to each of you moes.

Who needs shit? MR Jacket MP Pant, Boots…god knows how many I got

Affordable Surplus on Harlem is where I bought my stuff for AirSoft.

If you queerbags want this shit before I toss it just shoot me a pm over the weekend where to ship it. Then I will ship it and you can pay shipping.

What size boots do you have?