looking for a good repair shop

my bikes makin a strange noise i would like to have it checked out but i know a dealer is gonna be way to much money. any suggestions

what kind of bike? If it is a sport bike, I would Suggest Adam down at Road Rash in Irwin. 724-863-5204

His main website had some hosting / Domain issues due to who it was hosted with so he is doing his internet info though his myspace page and www.bikerplanet.com.

His myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/roadrashsportbike

yes its a sport bike its a 2000 gsxr 750 been to road rash before its kinda a hike for me about a 2hr trip total

Where in the hell do you live in pittsburgh that it takes two hours? I made it to Clearfield, Clearfield County today in 2 hours and that was 110 Miles.

There is a place called City Motorsports on Washington Blvd, near East Liberty kinda, and yesterday while riding I met a guy from Pittsburgh Superbike, who is in Carnegie. He gave us a little flyer and stuff, their # is 412-278-BIKE.

I would Watch using Superbike. had a very bad experience with him and I’m still finding issues. Primarily over torque issues because he doesn’t use a simple thing like a tourqe wrench.

I’m not retyping the whole senario but I have a post about it over on bikerplanet. The owner is nice but after the dealings I had mechanically and price, I won’t go back.