Where to find a track bike or wrecked/rebuildable bike for track?

Looking to start amat. racing this year. Looking for a bike to ride and or build up for the season. Does anyone know where I can find a good deal?

i see track bikes on ebay alot (not trying to state the obvious) lol. also, i’m pretty sure that cycle recyclers place has alot of r-title bikes. maybe LANESPLITER can chime in with some info cause he was talkin to me about newer (04+) bikes that were goin for a good price that were wrecked

I’ve got a 2004 Kawasaki zx6r (636) for sale.

crack in left and right plastic…pushed over while i wasn’t at my apartment in college and a buddy picked it up for me and dropped it on other side.

painted it flat black, used shitty clearcoat…paint chipping off of plastics.

cheap as hell for a bike with under 5800 miles. PM me if interested.

Cycle recyclers in ohio or check the impound lot

road rash in Irwin??

ya they always have used stuff sittin outside 4sale when its nice out

X2. I was just there the other day, but didn’t have time to stop and look at what Adam had down there

I’ve bought parts for my bikes at Cycle Recyclers in Rochester, PA before. It seems like everytime I’m there they have atleast a dozen bikes that were not there just weeks before. They have everything from old bikes to 06s with less than 5 mi on them. The degree of damage varies on all of them, but with a little bit of time and money I think u could end up with a nice track bike for a reasonable price. Good luck.

Cycle Recyclers
292 Bonzo Rd
Rochester, PA 15074
724-774-7768

Damn, how cheap do they have bikes for? I want a bike but don’t have the $5k to drop on a nice one. I want something like my dads old bike(97’ CBR 600). Loved that bike and wouldn’t mind having one something like it

give them a call or take a trip down to there shop…its right on 30 in Irwin

Last I talked to rrash they had no used bikes in. He said they would be getting some in.

Cycle recycler’s phone is busy. :frowning:

they want WAYYYY too much for thoes bikes. 3200 for a f4i that has unknown miles, smashed healight/upper, bent front rim, smashed gauges, scratches on every peice of plastic ect…

i can get a clean titled f4i with mods for 3500. check stuntlife.com or cycletrader unless you wanna pay alot for a bike that your just gonna take to the track anyways

Dunno where Irwin is, I’m kinda down by jj’s is a good was to tell ya. I was talking to the girl tonight and we agreed we are getting her a new car then picking up a bike for me after I sell my car. So I will deffinetly be looking:boink

turnpike to the Irwin Exit…get off and take the ramp that says towards Pittsburgh…its prob 3 miles from the turnpike on the right hand side

i have a 2000 gsxr 750 im sellin if your intered