bicycle repair

so i pulled my mountain bike out of the shed yesterday, its been in there for about 3 years sitting and it has a few slight issues. i tried messing with a bike once before and disaster ensued so i think i may take it somewhere to have the few things worked out on it. anyone know of somewhere that works on bicycles for a decent price in the murrysville/monroeville/delmont area? or anywhere else thats just that good that i should drive to there?

its all stupid stuff like the damn chain pops completely off the bike if i shift to a low gear, and the chain is riding on the chain gaurd up on the front sprockets if i have it up above the 1st gear setting. stupid stuff thats making it annoying to rdie around.

go on the interweb and learn to set your rerailers…it will be easier than packing it up and taking it somewhere. There are like 2 or 3 small set screws.

Dante, give it to me. I used to own a bike shop for about 7 years, professional mechanic for team Cannondale (amateur PA/MD group) and team mechanic for Pittsburgh Velo-masters. Bring it with you when you pick up that spare and I’ll do it while you’re here

is there anything this man can’t do?

:jerkit: Bicycles were my specialty for a loooong time…I didn’t pick up car stuff until much later.

dammit you are the man, jack of all trades lol

don’t you mean jack off all “trades”…trades being men

nick13 fixes bikes, too.

master of none lol

just wanna say big thanks to steve again. great job on the bike, its a world of difference compared to before. tegs looking great too!