LOOKING FOR A RACE

buwahhhaha then you must be more of a retard then i thought, it takes WAYYYYY more skill to street race then it does at the track, i never raced on a street where they had tech crews who clean debri’s and such/ lay down vht/ have a wet box/etcetc, im in know way knocking race tracks cause i like them also, but on the street you actually have to drive the car to your entire ability, more so than on the track…you obviously get spanked and have trouble dealing with it so you find ways to make everyone elses car not STREETABLE…give me a break…and to the real street cars you claim of, they do so get freebies and have major sponserships MOST of them that is, at least the ones who matter…ask me how i know…later gator

two thumbs up to all the gutted non STREET cars out there…im a loser just like you i guess

with the interior all gutted out and no seats , i sure as hell would take a date out, more so then in any of my other daily drivers, id have more room to bang her, and if she didnt want to ride in it then see yah later tater…there is a camaro on this here board i seen at the flashlight drags fuckin flewwwww they were saying as you are its no street car etcetc…i was there and wondered why did they say that and then i realized because they cant think of anything else to say for an excuse why they got spanked…that camaro was an awesome STREET CAR…

just another hillbilly with a gutted car…you have a turbo correct? id love to race you turbo car vs turbo car

us from OUTTA CONTROL here in altoona have been trying to come out pittsburg area way for some time now, to do some car shit …we all deffenetly need to link up , im down for the drive…

can someone pm me or stroker lx with a location possibly as to where you all usually hangout? thanks