Looking for an angled exhaust!?!?

Im looking for an angled exhaust for my 96 240sx with an SR20. Does anyone know any brands off hand that have a 3" angled exhaust. Thanks for the help guys.

Ryan.

Invidia exhaust. Solid low rumble, mean at WOT.

not cheap but definitely worth it

Which Invidia Exhuast were you reffering to? Thanks for the reply brol.

Why do you want an Angled Exhaust?

JDM-Tight.

Exhausts are angled mostly just because theres less bends in the pipe… better flow. Omgwhoknew?

hahah I see, I have a JDM tight High End Exhaust and it is not Angled

Cause it looks SIK!..why else? LOL

:gtfo:

Ya I was going to [-X :bash: :slap:

Someone clue me in and explain to me what an angle exhaust looks like?

Is it just the canister facing updwards at an angle? Or just the tips?

:dunno:

it is when the canister is on a driver side pointing angle

lol ive seen ricers put kinks in their exhaust just to get htem coming out at an angle

Really Hahahahahah that is sooooo funny,
I just with I had an angle so it would sit a little higher on the backl,

other then that I would take mine over any angled thing

hey check out Bings.ca catback > i have one on my s14 and it is sick, wicked and nasty
:twisted:

Do you have pics of how it looks on the car? Looks pretty nice on the site.

A bit off topic but anyone run their car without a muffler? If so how does it sound? I have been thinking 3" stainless right out the back with a resonator somewhere up the line but I believe running without a muffler is illegal. Unless does anyone know of a 3"in 3"out muffler that is clean and very discreet looking? I hate the large 4"+ tips that come on all these after market catbacks.

It’s loud. Even if you’re turbo it’s loud, on N/A it’s nuts.
If you’re boosted, what’d be awesome is a very mild looking 2 1/2 " exhaust with a splitter right after the downpipe and a 3" dump on a boost activated switch that opens whenever you’re running higher than like… 3-4 psi
Quiet in street/city driving, you’d still pass emissions and all, and you’d wake the dead and make tons of power when you really stomp on it.

i think the HKS hi-power is angled, and maybee the Apexi’s. From the pic’s i’ve seen it looks like it.

here’s the HKS
http://importcarpartsplus.com/hi_power_240.jpg

here’s a link with a pic of the apexi n1
http://gump84.tripod.com/knot.html[/img]

That looks mint.

ive got a 5zigen fire5zigen series and its look absolutly amazing. perfect angle and a nice sounds to it aswell