Looking for an FMIC

I’d like one that’s about 18"x7"x3", possibly longer (for the whole assembly). I’m concerned that it is a quality unit and will not blow holes in it if a rock touches it :slight_smile:

Any thoughts where I could look? Seems like most assemblies are 3.25"-3.5" deep.

i would buy a bell core, and have hybrid throw some nice endtanks on it for ya. cheapest way to get a quality intercooler…ask viper966…his withstood a pretty good fight with a blownout semi tire…i know, that FMIC is what is on MY car NOW lol. no leaks

Precision 350hp core. 26 x 6 x 3.5. Bar & Plate w/ endtanks, are you limited on space with the depth requirement?

Yea, I can’t go past 3" easily :frowning:

If I’m gonna have to spend more than like 350, I’ll prolly order a 3.25" and do a little trimming.

Yes he is imited on space. The ideal size that hes looking for I believe is 18x6x2.5

my bell intercooler core took the full brunt of the truck tire at 60 mph and is still good…

any bar and plate core could almost take a bullet with the way they are built so that should be something to look at as well

why dont you talk to your boy matt? or is he too busy?

i ran one from customcoachofamerica.com i think their website is down but it was like $160 shipped. it would probably be better if you could get one custom made to your application. but these are high quality and cheap. (modine cores, i think)

most definantly survived with amazingly litle damage

and then after Nick bought it for the focus, i set it on the floor, shimmed 2 of the corners, set the front tire of the focus on the 3rd corner, and STOMPED on the 4th corner as hard as possible like 8 times to striaghten it

that bitch was tuff as nails :tup:

go to ebay and get an SSauto chrome one…they are good , cheap and reliable…and look sick…good luck

Is that a joke?

their intercoolers arent half back. they copied the precision intercoolers.

We can get Garrett Bar & Plate Cores (just the core, no endtanks). We can make endtanks for them if you needed as well.
18 x 6.3 x 3 = $155
18 x 8 x 3 = $230
22 x 8 x 2.3 = $179

they look siqqqq?