Looking for assorted SR parts

I’ve already talked to some of you guys about various parts that I’m looking for, just thought I’d put a post up to see what else anyone else had.

I am starting my swap this weekend or next week if all goes to plan.

This is what I am looking for: (All parts are for S13 Blacktop)

-Gasket Set (or oil pan gasket and valve cover gasket)
-02 Sensor
-Lower rad hose
-Fan setup
-Turbo extension (aftermarket preferred)
-Downpipe (aftermarket only)
-Ignitor Chip
-Uncut Wire harness
-MAF
-Aftermarket BOV

Thanks a lot.

Post up if you have any of this stuff.

Regards, ronnie

Accroding to the manual for the SR20 there is no actually gaskets etc… or the aluminum or steel oil pan and that… it says to use Liquid Gasket etc…

I stripped quite a few times from my engine yesterday to find they were sealed with Liquid Gasket… so I thought I’d make a post to get some part numbers for the actually Gakets or what not but check the Manual first and they do not even use a factory gasket or anything… mostly everything it says to use Liquid Gasket…

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1188

^^^ has Part numbers etc… for Gaskets needed for an Engine Rebuild

13270-65F00 Gasket - rocker cover 1
13271-65F00 Gasket - rocker cover 1

Was listed… I’m not sure thou…

Thanks for the info there. I did see the link for Gasket sets, but was hoping someone would have one handy in Canada already. :slight_smile:

Thanks for that.

i got your hook up for this stuff.

$240 for the pair in canadian dollars.

i will be ordering later this week or early next week. i know downpipes are in stock, TX’s were out of stock last time i checked but i can let you know for sure.

Check PM’s

i have everything…except gaskets…call me and when u get the fmic u can see all the other stuff to…
peace

i have alot of sr mafs i belive one of them is black top i’ll let it go mad ccheap make an offer

I can get you brand new OEM SR Parts.

So if Varun’s got you on the other stuff I can grab you those gaskets
you need.

Talk to me on MSN.