Looking for : commercial building lease

I am toying with the idea of renting a commercial building, nothing huge,

1200- 2500 square feet. anyone see any thing like this around? or know where i can contact an agency?

craigslist and the buffalo news.

thats where i found my garage.

i need something bigger than a garage, say a small warehouse.

Try on braodway near harlem, cheetowaga area.

Just past the quick fill. On the right if your coming from harlem. There is a big open are and in the back you will see a big grey building.

thanks, i would like to keep it away from that area.

looking more towards west seneca/orchard park.

Never mind then.lol.

thanks for the idea though.

Craigslist would be good Or any commercial real estate company.They charge the lessors so you pay nothing but your time.

Derek

good luck i have been looking for almost 2 years for something that isnt $1000 a month that isnt in the hood.

loopnet.com is a good site for commercial properties

There was a shop for rent right on mineral springs near harlem right by National fuel. Might want to check it out.

r-house.com

search under commercial… voila

GLAUB collision, guy is a complete moron. i cant stand him.

Picky arent we.lol. I will keep my eye out. Every weekend i am out on the road.

thanks man

its like 40 miles from buffalo, but this place has been empty and for rent for years. its in zip 14411 and the number is 585 589 6661. i have no idea how big it is, ive been in there before and its theres been easy 40 cars in there with LOTS of room to spare.

nice thx

We got lucky but were out on NFB inbetween n.tonawanda and wheatfield, its a private owner so rent isnt ridiclious.

There is actually a place about 1 mile away from here thats up for rent now, Id say 3000+ sq feet, its a garage / warehouse. Not far from bob weavers yamaha.

Im sure you know already but stay away from benderson, mj peterson, plaza group, etc…all those will bend you over with a rusty corn cob holder for rent and make it a min. 3 year lease usually. Benderson is the worst, I think he thinks this is california or something.

Try to find privatley owned, cheapest and easiest.

For the most part though the rent prices around here dont match the demand and economy, which sucks.

Hope that helps a bit.

thx