Looking for help on breather system setup!!!

i like those they look simple…i ordered two aluminum -10 bungs for the valve covers and 2 steel -10 bungs for the headers. so for now im gonna try just running some braided line between the valve covers and headers. if that doesnt work ill have to try something different. parts will be in tomorrow, along with -6 braided line and fittings for new trans lines but i have nowhere to work on my car!! my lift is occupied! im pissed

i built my car on the garage floor. now we see you are human too. get on yo back h0.

check valves are required for the exhaust evacs so make sure you install those as well. The ones Bret listed work just dandy :slight_smile:

why are there no baffles in your valve covers? i ask this questoin because i just had to buy a pair for my car today because my m/t valve covers also didnt have the baffles and oil was shooting directly through the breather onto the exhaust… 45 bucks later problem fixed.

I dont have an off the shelf set of valve covers, theyre a set of fabricated aluminum valve covers that didnt even have holes for a breather when i got them. Thats why they arent baffled.

Hmm, look who magically found his way back to Shift :lol

lol my ears are ringing from the fucking car, i cant sleep

MY ears are ringing from your car:rofl

haha you were in front of me the whole way home, thats impossible…i really wanna hear it go at full tilt

Shes loud…for sure!

yeah, fuck it im gonna deal with it for now, id rather spend money on getting it tuned than making it quiet…btw waynes signature is sick, i like randy in the backround.

:lol Yeah, Randy is epic! Sig didnt come out too bad for a dinky little camera/photobucket. I love his car!

yeah man…it looks good fo sho

i can make that happen for ya …when ya want me to run your car .ill race delucia seein as your scared :lol

lol I love the new sig man THANKS!!! Randy looks puzzled. He’s like “oh shit, Wayne’s paying attention.” lol when he stopped by the dyno he said he never seen me so focused before. lol.

WTF is the deal with this scared shit, im gonna need to put this in like three threads, here goes: I know my cars got what it takes to beat delucia, im planning on having her tuned in about two weeks. When the things tuned it will continually pull in third gear instead of nosing over which is going to lower my ET by a bit and should up my trap considerably. By that time im hoping to have the cage in, and the suspension dialed in as well, that way i can get out at more than fucking half throttle. SO when chris and i finally get to line up my shit is going to be on point and its going to be one hell of a race with me on motor for sure. But there is going to be a NOS kit in the car at some point, just in case. I have a feeling well be doing it more than once. But i cant wait to go at it to shut Sean up and pay for some of my tune.:thumbup

NOS?? :Idiots :retardclap

HAHA yeah right, you without nitrous is like me not eating ten times a day

why not just ad the vac pump?

was thinking that, not sure if the header evac is gonna solve the problems. i kinda wanna send back all my -10 stuff and wait a bit save up and spend the money, because if i do it that way now, it will be done for good.