Looking for input from 350z owners.

being an ex 350z owner, i absolutely loved the car, when the weather was nice. however, it’s a sports car, so there are a lot of variables involved with that being said.

the suspension is stiff, so the ride is pretty bumpy. it’s also lower than your average car stock so you’ll have to take that into account for everyday driving. i had snow tires for mine, but i only drove it in the snow once, it wasn’t god awful, but it wasn’t something i wanted to drive all winter.

my biggest problem with the car was two seats. it didn’t seem like it’d be a problem for me as almost all of my driving is by myself anyway. but if you want to pick up a couple of friends to go out, you can’t. you have a nice car and you want to be the one to drive somewhere, but instead you have to say, can you pick me up? or, i’ll meet you guys there. it just sucked in the long run.

so after all was said and done, i loved having the car, but as far as being a daily driver in buffalo? not very practical. if you can afford a decent beater then do it up. i couldn’t at the time so i had to sell.