looking for new job

I obviously enjoy penis bc I drive a stick. I made an ass out of myself I was wrong my stage 2 “stock” wrx is obviously slower than BOTH of his cars that didn’t run lmfao.

???

So did you not knock that girl up or what brah?

[QUOTE=hazynighthawk;3407218]Lol I can blame iPhone typing because I’m at the gym lmao.[COLOR=“Silver”]

You must be at the Town Park Gym. All the illiterates bulk up there! :slight_smile:
http://theballast.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/45131xcitefun-body-builder-01.jpg

They do :slight_smile: we can take grammar class as we LIFT

Seriously, what the fuck are you guys doing to this thread? Go away

We were just calling people out on giving false information in order to extend their e-peen and it got out of hand, I think that sums up what we were doing :slight_smile:

Hm well coming from wegmans, Im used to a lot of good scenery. You wouldnt even imagine all the hot broads that work and shop there. So hearing that is def a plus because when i leave wegs it will be the only, but very important thing I miss. lol

Wtf are you talking about??? do wanna get knocked out? I’m the fucking truth I don’t lie about shit. you got called out and proved wrong have fun working at as a pharmacy tech, most of them die because they consume more drugs then they put in the bottle. Your a fucking joke coming on here like your some “holy figure”. If I ever see you in person I will knock you out that’s a promise.

Sold it for more then 1k, lol Creppy Tim, heard you creep out more girls then you attract then they deny you and you cry like a bitch. Rofl you sooo cool zomg.

You are retarded, my talon ran just fine, still is running, funny thing, I called Tim the one night to run and his bitch ass backed down along with him, pussys, grow up and do something with you life other then coming on here thinking your shit don’t stink…

Find a job at a place that offers tuition reimbursement and get a 4 year degree. Entry level bank job for example. Shit pay but good benefits and you can go back to school without the debt burden. Education > no education. If all else fails you can always join the military.

^Truth.

I never thought of this, thats not a bad idea. I was really banking on this gig I had lined up that started at 16 an hour with potential to move up and schooling paid for but I got screwed on that.

:sunglasses:

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

+1

Phone interview is a given, you need to nail the role play and first in person interview to really have a shot. I honestly thought the same (that I would never work in an office/cubicle setting) and I have been there for a year. The work can be stressful at times, but bottom line, the key is to not take it personally. If you can stick it out, definitely room to move up. If you can stick it out AND be willing to relocate, you can move up very quickly. Yearly merit raise as long as you’re performing well, profit sharing is pretty impressive (eligible after 1 year, if you’re going to get hired, make sure your start date is BEFORE February, otherwise you’re waiting almost 2 years for your first share).

I work in Claims, so far things have gone very well and I am in a good groove. Very competitive department, just show up, do your shit and it’ll treat you well.

I have this opportunity right now. I already have an associates, but I’m worried that they will fuck me when I actually graduate- you have to remain an employee something like every year for every semester they pay for, meaning they can keep me at my shit job for years if they want, and if I quit I have to pay all of it back.

Benefits are great, health care, 401k, profit sharing all that shit.

Either way, I need to go back to school

A way to not put yourself in a bind would be take student loans for the amount they pay since they don’t gain interest while a student(subsidized). Stick them in a saving account. When you graduate if the company doesn’t want to give you a new opportunity and you want to leave you have the cash to walk and you just pay back the student loans at 3.4%(last i checked) which are also a tax deduction. Best case you get where you want in the company, have a degree, then either pay back the loan in full and pocket the interest from savings or use that cash to pay any higher interest debt and keep the 3.4% loan.

KABLAMMY

+1

You two seem to have nothing to offer. If you had any useful knowledge about anything that is actually important you would not have to resort to bitching in every thread.

+100 on tuition reimbursement. Even if they make you sign a ridiculous contract to get the money, there are probably ways out if they
provide you zero room for growth for too long.

honda4life

http://i.imgur.com/VRoyR.gif

lmao