looking for new job

Flawless

Says the guy who couldn’t get a honda started.

lolllllll

lmao!

Lololololol you’re my favorite subbed for fun

lol

I like geico a lot.hard interview process though.

dude apply at ingram for anything in licenseing

Is ingram really that good? Its kind of a haul living in west seneca.

lol its not really a haul, it takes me about 25 minutes to get there, and i live a minute from the gym if that puts things in persepcective. good benefits, pretty laid back, and lots of good scenery…yes thats it scenery.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

also if you can stick it out there is lots of growth potential

I just got a phone interview with geico within a day, but the pay they are offering is just below what I’m willing to accept. Plus I don’t think I can do cubicle work all day.

I have been applying for inside/ outside sales jobs like crazy the past few days so I will hold out for a while.

Cool story dude bro, make like a leave and fuck off.

Your stupid go fuck yourself also, prophetwrx is probably your gay butt buddy Kyle who cried like a little bitch when he found out he was wrong and looked like a ass infront of everyone.

Cried about what? If you make so much money why did you sell your 1000 dollar civic ? How was t so hard to get approved for a 19k car lmao what a joke

Make like a leaf, leave is plural. Grammer Nazi in da house!

+1 I’ve given up on this kids grammar long ago

Hiiiii my name is Evan. I like to go on NYspeed and brag about how much money I make and buy piece of shit cars and almost can’t get approved for a 19k car. Lmfao. You are a LLIIAARR and everybody on this website knows it lmfao, that’s why people make fun of you so much. Do yourself a favor and eat your way into a coma :slight_smile:

Kid’s. Possesive. You are not above speculation, even if you agree with me. KAPOW!

And in predicting in your next response you will use the word “gay” again. Or mention “sack riding” and / or say “cool story bro” again once or twice. You may even talk about how cool your shit boxes were even though one of them barely turned over. I MAKE MAD MONEY BRO! SO MUCH MONEY I CAN’T AFFORD TO FIX MY CAR. Mhmm >.>

Lol I can blame iPhone typing because I’m at the gym lmao.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Dude you don’t understand we like anal sex solely because we have heated seats !